Priceville Municipal Court
242 Marco Drive
Priceville, AL 35603
Phone: (256) 355-5476 ext. 102
Fax: (256) 584-0341
Municipal Court Clerk/ Magistrate:
The Municipal Court has jurisdiction over misdemeanors, traffic offenses, and City of Priceville Code violations occurring within the city limits or the police jurisdiction of the City of Priceville.
How to Pay a Traffic/Parking or Non-Traffic Offense
You may settle minor ordinance violations without making a court appearance if:
- You wish to plead guilty to the charge
- You pay the ticket in full prior to your court date
If you receive a ticket for an offense other than what is listed on the Violations Fee Schedule OR for multiple traffic tickets you must appear in court on the date and time shown on the ticket. Failure to appear as required will result in a license suspension or warrant of arrest.
Partial payments are accepted after a guilty settlement.
To Pay Ticket Online
To pay your ticket online you may click the pay ticket online and go to the Gov’t Portal Website.
To Pay Ticket by Mail
Send a money order or cashier check for the exact amount (no personal checks accepted) along with your signed copy of the ticket to:
- Priceville Municipal Court, 242 Marco Drive, Priceville, AL 35603
To Pay Ticket At the Court Office
The person who received the ticket must appear in person to enter a guilty plea. No one else can enter this plea for you. Payments may be made at the above address between 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday. Payment methods include cash, money orders, cashier check or credit/debit card. No personal checks accepted.
Not guilty pleas if you wish to contest the ticket, you may appear in the court clerk’s office before your court date and sign a plea of not guilty in front of a magistrate at which time a trial date will be set. You may also appear at your court appearance date and plead not guilty in front of the judge and set a future trial date.
Obtain A Warrant
- The incident occurred in the city limits of Priceville, the offender is over 18 years of age, you have filed an incident report with the Priceville Police Department.
- After conducting a hearing while under oath, the magistrate will determine if there is probable cause to issue an arrest warrant. Filing a police report does not ensure a warrant.